Dr. Fortney believes, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure,” even though not all pets have the same risk. The most important part of being your pet’s doctor is risk assessment to determine your pet’s needs, so the appropriate care may be given. Visit our website.
Tiffany Hills Animal Hospital is well-equipped with state-of-the-art instruments to treat medical problems requiring surgery.
Tiffany Hills Animal Hospital provides the following services for dogs and cats.
- Life stage primary and preventive healthcare
- Wellness exams and vaccinations
- Parasite treatment and prevention
- Treatment for medical problems
- Preventive and emergency surgery
- Dental care